Personal Wellbeing Coach
The aim of this package is to provide top/elite sports, business, theatre and music professionals with one on one support to enhance their personal wellbeing (i.e. all round physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health) and the quality of their life.
A daily regime encompassing:
Vinyasa Flow Yoga is a dynamic flowing form of yoga linking breath with movement. The practice tones you body and improves your posture, stamina and flexibility. You will feel energised, calmer and more focused.
Energy balancing sessions. Polarity Therapy body sessions work on balancing the energies of the body with specific integration of the mental, emotional and physical. You will feel calmer, more centered and present.
Peak Performance or Life Coach sessions use Neurolinguistic Programming Techniques (NLP) to create clarity of purpose and to provide methods/techniques to ‘anchor’ you prior to or during peak performances into ‘highly resourceful mental states’. You will feel in the ‘zone’ more often.
Having a ‘buddy’ support system during our busy lives, leading up to and during a Perk Performance event provides more ease and relaxation. Areas of support include idea and decision reflection and physical presence at events.
A minimum of four hours daily contact time over four continuous days. Services are provided at the location(s) of your choice. There is flexibility in terms of session length and time of day for the core services.
Tim has the following qualifications/experience to bring to you or your family:
- USPTA – Tennis coach
- NZSIA – Ski Instructor
- Yoga Certification
- Nutrition advisor
- Polarity, Gestalt, Rebirther Therapist
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner’s Certificate
- Meditation and stress reduction techniques
- High Performance Coaching
- Executive Business Coaching
- Personal Time Management
- Free one-hour initial consultation to establish mutual objectives and comfort.
- The investment is based on the individually designed package of services plus the length of the engagement.
- Air travel and accommodation expenses to be negotiated separately depending on location, length and travel during the support. Tim is based out of New Zealand, however he travels regularly throughout Asia, USA and Europe.
- Support workbooks, materials at cost.
Tim brings energy, optimism and spirit to you with a relaxed engaging ‘Kiwi’ approach. He is a professional business director, mystic disciple, yogi, sports coach, holistic health practitioner and all round romantic and lover of life.